torsdag den 23. september 2010

Letter from the mission president

Dear Bishop and Sister Held




I collected your son from the hospital this afternoon and again he looked much better!

He has been given medicines to take for the next few days and he is not to have high fibre foods. I have given him strict instructions and will check on him tomorrow. He is also not to be out too much, that is, I told him to get back to missionary work very slowly and the slightest problem any time of day and night, he is to ring me.

I feel good about the treatment he has had and unless there is a problem, he does not need to go back to the hospital for another month for a check up which could include another colonoscopy.

I just thank Heavenly Father that he has made such a quick recovery. I was so pleased to see him up today. We really love him!

If there is anything else I will keep you informed!

I am sorry I cannot tell you of the strain of salmonella that he had as I could not see the doctor and medical greek is impossible!



With love



Chris Charles

President

Greece Athens Mission

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for the up-date. We have been praying for Emil, though we always do anyway. Not out of desperation -- as we were sure that he would be fine. Though, its not easy that a loved one is so far away and in such a state, but it demonstrates so clearly how much the Lord really does care for us -- it is much easier to see a sliver of light when it is completely dark.

    SvarSlet
  2. Great to hear that emil is doing better. He is such a wonderful son, how can anyone help but love him. Miss his great missionary zeal...I am sure that a little sickness is not going to stop this young man. The nurses and doctors have no idea how strong this missionary is. They will not forget him. Much love to you, Love this blog..Sist W (belva)

    SvarSlet